Twisted Agony Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Agony Community

-Mess with the best, Die like the rest-

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TwA| revoltaqe (UPDATED SCREEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demant

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

TwA| revoltaqe (UPDATED SCREEN) Empty
PostSubject: TwA| revoltaqe (UPDATED SCREEN)   TwA| revoltaqe (UPDATED SCREEN) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:21 pm

About the clan:
I begun to rebuild in the start of s18 it went very well if you think about my resources at that time. i got 5 nice players but small prices and then later on i got a 14yo tryout with top5 limits from 88-96. since i started i has costed me 20k csm in lancamp.

my history: i started out with a rather bad team and absolute no idea about how to play this game so first of all i was to laze to read beginners guide so 3 weeks lancamp for my oldest player which lead to a bankrupt clan. since then i won gold in my first season and silver in the next then i lost the latest seasons qualifications to stay in league 5.xx and now im in league 6.xx and my 15-16yo players are getting better and better day by day.

thats all from me atm.

TEAM&FINANCES
http://surl.se/evpm
Back to top Go down
Demant

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

TwA| revoltaqe (UPDATED SCREEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwA| revoltaqe (UPDATED SCREEN)   TwA| revoltaqe (UPDATED SCREEN) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:03 pm

UPDATED SCREENSHOTS
Back to top Go down

TwA| revoltaqe (UPDATED SCREEN)
Page 1 of 1