Twisted Agony Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Agony Community

-Mess with the best, Die like the rest-

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TwA | Chicago Outfit [Updated]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hadron
TwA-Member
TwA-Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-11-04

TwA | Chicago Outfit [Updated] Empty
PostSubject: TwA | Chicago Outfit [Updated]   TwA | Chicago Outfit [Updated] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:29 pm

Hello Smile

Well, i started playing csm back in june this year. My brother intruduced me to the game, and pretty quickly i was playing it 24/7. My first clan sucked, i sucked, finances sucked, well basically everything sucked, so i got it reset.

I started again, this time with some xp on the back and blood on my tooth. I decided to go with a 15-16 year old team, because i thought a complete rebuild would be stupid (not having enough LC money/ knowlegde about rebuilding).

I had some luck selling 2 tryouts which gave me 40k. I've bought and sold a few players since then and sending some of my players on 1 week normal LC. I guess i've spend 35-40 k on LC.

Currently im developing my tactics by playing in some FL's. I'm quite happy with my team, although they lack some SP. My future plans are playing with these players until they are 21-23 (something like that) and then sell them and start rebuilding (if not rebuilding at that time has become a non profit/bad thing)

If you have any comments / surgestions / advice i'll be more than happy to hear Smile

My updated ss': https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img80/2184/csmanager1198916159687sh0.png

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img165/254/csmanager1198916172781ge8.png

hadron

Last edited by on Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
The_Freak
Administrator
Administrator
The_Freak

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2007-06-04

TwA | Chicago Outfit [Updated] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwA | Chicago Outfit [Updated]   TwA | Chicago Outfit [Updated] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:49 pm

look a the taccs forum Wink
Back to top Go down

TwA | Chicago Outfit [Updated]
Page 1 of 1