Twisted Agony Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Agony Community

-Mess with the best, Die like the rest-

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TwA| all or nothing ²

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
s1aya

Male
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2007-07-15

TwA| all or nothing ² Empty
PostSubject: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:18 pm

well this is my 2nd clan after the first one didnt turn out too good, it wasnt that i went bankrupt it was just i didnt like how things were going so i asked for reset and got one Very Happy..i started with this clan midway through season 16 in 5.x and took over a clan with a losing record and ended up with a winning record..I got moved up due to inactive clans to 4.x and won that with an undefeated season while making some cash. I now reside in 3.1 where i will not win another match due to my rebuild Rolling Eyes . It was day 6 and i was 3-0 in the league when my BC partner mailed me saying he was ready for a rebuild and was wondering if i was up to it. I had about 35000 saved up and went with it. I bought my team for a pretty cheap price overall. One player was bought for 500 and another for 5000. I just bought whoever was the cheapest for their value, most of them without limits analyzed. I am happy with my players now that i have bought 7 13 y/o's, and selling one of them due to poor limits. I now have 6 players and they will hopefully train nicely Very Happy.
//edit
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img153/1005/teams22d31nz7.png

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:12 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
The_Freak
Administrator
Administrator
The_Freak

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:47 pm

nice team! but the swedish player is not anything for the swedish NT.. you got to have a player with 95+ limits in the big five:(
Back to top Go down
s1aya

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:57 pm

yeah but so far my 2 Portuguese players have 100 quickness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Administrator
Administrator
Joshua

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:38 am

i like your Portuguese players:P.....btw i have allso decided to start rebuild becous i won only 1 game of last 4.......i am going to do same thing as you did s1aya....i am going to buy some cheep basterds^^
Back to top Go down
http://twa.3w.se/
The_Freak
Administrator
Administrator
The_Freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:53 am

and not with S4T4 then? cause those guys probably is not cheap
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Administrator
Administrator
Joshua

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:57 am

noppp....unfortunately...if i hade more money i would buy them:P....but i have only about 40k:/
Back to top Go down
The_Freak
Administrator
Administrator
The_Freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:36 am

well, that would do it for two good 13yo and 3 decent!
Back to top Go down
s1aya

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 4:05 am

yeah 40k should definetly be enough for atleast 2 good players because you also have to factor in the money you will get for the players you already have.
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Administrator
Administrator
Joshua

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 1:20 pm

i am going to buy one good 13yo with good BD and good S&T and his skill are pretty good too:)
Back to top Go down
s1aya

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:15 pm

turns out one of my portuguese players has 78 as an awareness limit..so much for him being an offensive stud Smile..chances are ill keep my players until 20ish y/o and buy better ones with higher limits anyway.
Back to top Go down
The_Freak
Administrator
Administrator
The_Freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:56 pm

thats what ppl intend to do^^
Back to top Go down
s1aya

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:17 am

yeahh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
s1aya

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:38 am

well ive started my first lancamp on my rebuild..hopefully i get some good results
Back to top Go down
The_Freak
Administrator
Administrator
The_Freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 7:15 am

three weeks? if not three weeks, its not worth it! I recently got a new SCL with no training at all the guy i bought him from giot him as a tryout. I sent him to three weeks aim LC he got about 37-43sp thoose weeks^^
Back to top Go down
s1aya

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 10:39 pm

i actually did two weeks Sad..read a few posts in the national and world forums and saw that most managers went 2 weeks on every player but the one weakest, and do 3 weeks on the weakest to keep the team even..i was about to go 3 weeks but didnt know how much money i would make on my 1st full rebuild week..im actually impressed on my finances because this week was my week with 2 home games and im at -3000 for the week with a bad super9 and the -10000 for lancamp
Back to top Go down
s1aya

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:55 pm

team has been updated!! Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Freak
Administrator
Administrator
The_Freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:31 pm

dam! i like Mr.Sweden and Mr.Finland... you should get someone else instead of Mr.Portugal >.<
Back to top Go down
s1aya

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 3:25 am

portugal blows limit wise but he seems to be my best fragger so until the rest of my team starts killing im keeping him, and then selling with hide limits since his limits are horrible.

anyway im pretty happy with my team i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Freak
Administrator
Administrator
The_Freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:39 am

he got #2 in your line-up right?
Back to top Go down
s1aya

Male

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:59 am

yeah he has #2 now but hes always performed the best with netherlands the second best, i used to rotate my slots in pcws to see what worked out. i guess its because portugal is the closest to evenly trained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TwA| all or nothing ²   TwA| all or nothing ² Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TwA| all or nothing ²
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Agony Community :: Members-
Jump to: