Twisted Agony Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Agony Community

-Mess with the best, Die like the rest-

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application NickStlyed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpecTRE`Gaming

SpecTRE`Gaming

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Application NickStlyed Empty
PostSubject: Application NickStlyed   Application NickStlyed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:41 am

Hi My Name Is Nicholas Maples Im 19 I live in the United States Of America. My Username is NickStlyed. I am currently in league 3.1. My Average Age and skilled players is...Average Value-34 935.6 csm Average Skill-361.2 Average age-around 22.4 cant tell cuz i have a player on TL and doesnt show my stats for some reason sorry...No Trophies i started this new account because they accused me for multi accounts which i didnt do i told my countries admin my brothers are playing he said okay that is fine and then he got banned (the USA admin) then a different admin said i was multi-accounting and banned my other account that i originally played on sucks i was saving and rebuilding had about 80k but yea whatever back to the survey sorry...I will be very active on the forums and game play...I want to join your community because it seems well kept up and i would like to start in a new community that is international with other countries instead of my last community they were innactive and stuff but besides that. you guys seem to have things going where i like them from what i see so far....AIM-SoCalBiker17 MSN-metal_mulisha_5@yahoo.com EMAIL- metal_mulisha_5@yahoo.com...My Finances are right now at going up and down because i bought a player...https://2img.net/h/i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/metal_mulisha_5/CSManager_1204761797122.png
https://2img.net/h/i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/metal_mulisha_5/CSManager_1204762167815.png

Yes i do play cs 1.6 and i play css once in awhile.BTW. IM WEST IN THE USA.

Logins: 160 (Last: 2008-03-06 00:25:54) Ive played before and should be in like 1.2 or so but the other account got deleted so yea. just letting you guys know so you dont think im new at the game. I have been in InnovativE. Community and they are all unorganized and stuff says they will get there CP coded never have yet and that is why i left and because all they do is fool around in the forums and stuff and the Leader and Founder are inactive and stuff. so yea well thanks for your time for reading my application. hope to talk to you soon ttyl Nick.
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Administrator
Administrator
Joshua

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Application NickStlyed   Application NickStlyed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:40 pm

thank you for your application:) we will come back soon with an answer....GL!
Back to top Go down
http://twa.3w.se/
SpecTRE`Gaming

SpecTRE`Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Application NickStlyed   Application NickStlyed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:49 pm

Okay Thank You Ill Be Waiting To See What Is Up Thanks Again. Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Freak
Administrator
Administrator
The_Freak

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Application NickStlyed   Application NickStlyed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:54 pm

im sorry to say that you do not meet the recuirements, You got to have been a member for at least 150 days! Wink
Back to top Go down
SpecTRE`Gaming

SpecTRE`Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Application NickStlyed   Application NickStlyed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:23 am

aww man, so i didnt make it on the community? dang only if other countries would like the USA i would still at least still have my account that i started with well let me know if i didnt make it fer sure so i can start looking for someone else. btw thanks for taking the time reading my info i gave you guys. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application NickStlyed   Application NickStlyed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application NickStlyed
Page 1 of 1