Twisted Agony Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Agony Community

-Mess with the best, Die like the rest-

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application by Palmiye [rejected]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Palmiye

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Application by Palmiye [rejected] Empty
PostSubject: Application by Palmiye [rejected]   Application by Palmiye [rejected] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:38 pm

First of all, I'd like you to see my topic on the CSM forum. Then TypiX asked me to try my chance here.
Here is the link: /forum/?p=topic&t=298125

1. Real name : Thierry Schmitz
2. Age and country : 35 - Belgium
3. Username in csm : Palmiye
4. League : 3.x
5. Average age, average value and average skill points : Value: 38947 Skills: 359.2 Age: 20.4
6. Trophies : Application by Palmiye [rejected] Trophy_2_1Application by Palmiye [rejected] Trophy_2_2Application by Palmiye [rejected] Trophy_1_2Application by Palmiye [rejected] Trophy_1_2
(2 in leagues, 1 in low tn, 1 in skilled qualif)
7.How activ would you be on the forum and CSM if you join TwA? Having a look once a day, answering at every posts I can
8. Why do you want to join our community ? I had a lot of demands after my post on CSM forum, which surprise me a lot, but this community seems to be the best one for me coz all managers sound active and motivated. That's what I need.
9. Your messenger / msn / gmail etc mail or ID I have no messenger, It is useless for me, you can contact me by mail at my gf's one: lady_blanda@hotmail.com
10. Tell us about your finances in CSM(NOT your coins) My finance are comfortable, I have 12k, and I don't need to buy any players for now, and I think I'll earn money for 3 seasons, time when I'll replace one player and start lancamping.
11.Screenshots of your "finance report and your players" from the day your application is made
surl.se is not working here, I used imageshack, hope you'll be able to see the SS:
link
12.which of these games do you play? CS 1,6/CS 1,5/CSS/None None, I used to play CS 1.6, but you know, when you are 35, you don't play that kind of game.
13.Copy and paste from your profile on CSM "member since" and "logins"
Logins: 349 (Last: 2008-01-03 11:12:48)
The reason is: I signed up at the season 10 I think, and stopped one season later. Then I started up again 2 seasons again, and what you may notice is that my results are excellent considering the date I start that team.

GL with discussing about me. In a hurry to get an answer.
I think it's important you read the topic I made on CSM also.

Regards,
// Thierry 'Palmiye' S.
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Administrator
Administrator
Joshua

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Application by Palmiye [rejected]   Application by Palmiye [rejected] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:36 am

thank you for your application...we will come back with the answer as soon as possible:)

GL & HF
Back to top Go down
http://twa.3w.se/
Palmiye

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Application by Palmiye [rejected]   Application by Palmiye [rejected] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:37 pm

Thanks, I'm waiting for it dudes Smile
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Administrator
Administrator
Joshua

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Application by Palmiye [rejected]   Application by Palmiye [rejected] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:07 pm

gewen vote YES
Jotex vote NO
Harou vote NO
Demant vote NO
Slaya yo vote NO
Vixiee vote YES
Freak vote YES
TypiX vote NO

YES=3 & NO=5

sorry to tell you but your application has been rejected:(
you seems like great guy but sorry we have to focus on TEAM first after that on personality if we want to bevome one of the best comunities on CSM:/

GL & HF!
Back to top Go down
http://twa.3w.se/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application by Palmiye [rejected]   Application by Palmiye [rejected] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application by Palmiye [rejected]
Page 1 of 1